Big Social Game online/johannesburg, south africa
3 April 2002
Welcome to the online silent auction page of the Trinity Session Safe Food project for Big Torino, Big-Guest.net 2002.
Safe Food a brief overview -
- Mid to late April a car boot sale is planned to take place at the Joubert Park sites surrounding the Johannesburg Art Gallery.
- Members of the public are invited to bring their second-hand household items with the aim of selling to the passing traffic.
- All monies and/or unsold items will go towards the Proteaglen (Soweto) rehabilitation home for ex Hillbrow street children.
- The day after the car boot sale, a visual arts workshop with Hillbrow street children and the Proteaglen children will be carried out at the education room of the Johannesburg Art Gallery.
- The Trinity Session will launch the Safe Food website www.onair.co.za/safefood on 19 April, to coincide with the opening of the Turin Biennale.
This letter invites online participants to take part in a silent auction to purchase a mystery box of second-hand items gleaned from the car boot sale.
The proceeds of the auction will go towards the respective homeless causes mentioned above.
The highest bidder will receive the mystery box anywhere in the world care of the Trinity Session Safe Food project.
The auction commences on 3 April and ends at 5pm on 30 April 2002.
Bidding (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) will begin at R150.00. Every email bid thereafter is valued at increments of R20.00.
Bidders will be notified by blind carbon copy group mail replies as to the status of the bidding from 3-30 April.
The Trinity Session
DOWNLOAD SAFE FOOD PRESS RELEASE